Who even likes to wear a cleaned yet un-pressed shirt to their workplace or a party? Most of us spend about an hour to clean our clothes, yet pay no heed at making them look creaseless, new, and pressed. All you need is a perfectly handy Iron Box to make your attire look presentable all day, every day.
This informative guide is specially curated to help you pick the best and leave the rest when it comes to purchasing Iron Box in India.
Best Iron in India 2021
- 1 Best Iron in India 2021
- 2 Best Stream Iron in India [For Home Use]
- 2.1 Philips EasySpeed GC1903 1440-Watt Steam Iron
- 2.2 Philips Easy Speed GC1028 2000 – Watt Steam Iron
- 2.3 Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron
- 2.4 Philips GC1920/28 1440-Watt Non-stick Soleplate Steam Iron
- 2.5 Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray
- 2.6 Maharaja Whiteline Aquao 1300-Watt Steam Iron Box
- 2.7 Havells Sparkle 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- 2.8 Philips GC1010 1200-Watt Steam Iron
- 2.9 Morphy Richards Glide 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- 2.10 Bajaj Majesty MX 7 1200-Watt Steam Iron
- 2.11 Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- 3 Best Dry Iron in India
- 4 How to choose the Best Iron in India (Dry Irons and Steam Irons)?
- 5 Best Iron Company in India
- 6 FAQs Related to Iron Box:
These are Best Steam iron & Dry iron in India
- Philips EasySpeed GC1903 1440-Watt Steam Iron
- Philips Easy Speed GC1028 2000 – Watt Steam Iron
- Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron
- Philips GC1920/28 1440-Watt Non-stick Soleplate Steam Iron
- Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray
- Maharaja Whiteline Aquao 1300-Watt Steam Iron
- Bajaj Majesty MX 7 1200-Watt Steam Iron
- Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- Philips HI114 1000-Watt Dry Iron
- Morphy Richards Inspira 1000-Watt Dry Iron
- Bajaj DX 7 1000-Watt Dry Iron
- Usha EI 1602 1000-Watt Lightweight Dry Iron
- Orient Electric Fabrijoy DIFJ10BP 1000-Watt Dry Iron
Best Stream Iron in India [For Home Use]
Here is the list of Best stream iron in India 2021
With a glossy matt finish, convenient design, and top notch technology, the Philips EasySpeed GC1903 1440-Watt Steam Iron comes with a continuous steam output of up to 17 g per minute. This lightweight appliance does the entire job without hurting your arms when you have piles of clothes to iron perfectly. The water tank unit, that is present at the front of the Iron Box, is easy to fill and empty whenever and wherever required.
The soleplate of the Iron Box comes with a linished finish. A linished finish at the bottom of the soleplate makes sure to make your delicate clothes creaseless without compromising their quality. Therefore, this light-weight yet powerful Iron Box is just about perfect to iron anything from your delicate inner wears to professional suits to even embellished gowns.
The Linished Soleplate is also light in weight and thus you can carry along this Iron Box in your suitcase whenever you go on a business trip or travel by yourself to say goodbye to expensive laundry bills. This fabulous, up for grab, Iron Box also comes along with a self cleaning mode that helps you maintain and utilize it easily on the go. The Soleplate coating that comes along with the Iron Box is also non-stick, and so you don’t really have to worry about your expensive clothes sticking to it due to high heating.
- Powerful crease removal soleplate
- Runs on power of 1440 Watt
- Self clean variable steam settings
- Adjustable steam settings to operate the iron box accordingly
- Comes with a cord length of 1.8 M which gives you utter flexibility to iron your clothes
- 180 degree cord rotation freedom is possible with the iron box
The linished coating at the base of Philips Easy Speed GC1028 2000 – Watt Steam Iron makes it glide over the fabric like some magic. The capacity water intake capacity of the iron is enough to steam iron around 30 clothes in a single time.
Apart from this, the Iron Box comes along with a superb feature of auto-heat adjustment which is also known as auto cut-off which divides the heat uniformly over the surface of the soleplate cuts it off when overheated, and restarts the heat when the soleplate cools down in order to prevent over heating of the box.
If you are a newbie, you would probably be looking for Iron Boxes that offers you a package of easy lifting, efficient crease removal, and easy to operate. Look no further, as the Philips Easy Speed GC1028 2000 – Watt Steam Iron gives you everything that you desire.
Often after getting finished with the entire ironing process, one finds it difficult to clean the soleplate. However, the iron box comes with a soleplate covered in a ceramic coating which makes it glide smoothly over fabric, and also makes it incredibly easy to wash.
The Vertical Steam Function of the Iron Box works as per your convenience since you can simply lift the iron box up, enable the vertical steam output and steam a hanging fiber without the fear of damaging the fabric.
- Fine spray function to evenly moisten the fabric
- The drip stop feature running at low temperature evenly irons delicate fibers
- Sleek nose design lets the precision increase by 3 times
- Continuous steam up to 25 g/m for good crease removal
- Incredible gliding performance due to ceramic plating at the soleplate of the iron box.
As the name suggests, the Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron is one of the best Iron Boxes to purchase in India. With a vertical steaming option, you have a convenient choice to hang your clothes, and steam it vertically, on the go. The Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron gives you all the steam iron functionality and also has an iron plate quoting at the base so that the Iron Box manages the heat at the base automatically without letting your clothes stick at the base.
The steam outlet at the nose of the Iron Box makes it super convenient and easy to moisten the fabric accordingly. The Iron Box also comes with an extra water tank capacity of 350 ml so that you don’t have to keep re-filling the nozzle when you have a bundle of apparels to iron. Another interesting feature that makes this Iron Box stand apart from this rest is that it is ISI approved for safety mechanisms; therefore, you don’t have to worry about getting your clothes or yourself damaged during the process of ironing.
With the trust associated with the brand name of Morphy Richards, you can be sure to purchase the Iron Box and be satisfied with the superior quality of the product. The water spray outlet coming along with the iron box makes it subtly easy to steam iron a fabric by evenly moistening the fabric all over, and steam ironing the clothes.
- Uses 2000 Watt power and is economical to use
- Consists of 46 steam holes providing for perfect steam and heat blend
- Ceramic soleplate to avoid unnecessary fabric sticking
- Turbo boost to iron rigid and stubborn creases on a fabric
- Self clean mode to dust off any gunk automatically.
With a précised nose, the Philips GC1920/28 1440-Watt Non-stick Soleplate Steam Iron is certainly true to its job and does the job of removing the crease from difficult and unreachable areas of a garment pretty easily. For example, the area around the collar and below along the crease of a pant is pretty stubborn but with this Iron Box, you don’t have anything to worry about.
The Iron Box is pretty feasible, smart to operate, and light weight, and also comes with a continuous steam output of 17 gm per minute. The water inlet and outlet fills fast and empties equally faster and so you don’t have to worry about spending too much time on ironing your apparels. There’s much more to do apart from household chores, right?
True to its name, the Iron Box comes with a non-stick soleplate which allows you to glide it pretty easily and conveniently without even worrying about getting your expensive fabric damaged in the process. The soleplate also comes with a set of holes which basically helps in distributing the heat evenly throughout the surface in order to give a smooth and efficient crease removal to your fabrics.
Maintaining this particular product is also efficient, since the product comes with efficient self cleaning feature helping you to just give it a wash and making it squeaky clean. The Black American Heritage coating at the base of the iron box not only helps the glide smoother but also makes sure that the box doesn’t stick.
- Draws power of 1440 Watts.
- Incredible ThermoStat Quality that makes the product durable and long lasting
- Weighs 1.06 Kgs and is easy to be taken along on travel vacations
- Conveniently large filling hole and sideways opening of the iron box.
This Iron Box is one of the best selling products when it comes for Iron Boxes that provide you value for money. Coming to the safety and convenience features, the Iron Box beats any other Iron Box falling in this range. Apart from this, the heat is adjusted automatically in order to prevent any kind of unnecessary over-heating as a result of which the fabric to be ironed stays free from the risk of damage.
Not many Irons come with a spray function which basically does the job of providing even moistening to the fabric which is getting steamed for efficient crease removal from the fabric but the Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray is certainly true to its name. With a continuous steam output of up to 17 g per minute, the Iron Box provides for an amazing run over a fabric to evenly iron out stubborn creases.
Talking about power efficiency, the Iron Box draws a power of 1440 Watts and therefore is sufficiently feasible for everyday usage. Additionally, the Iron Box also evenly distributes the temperature all around at the base so that optimum precision is received and gliding becomes all the more smooth. The streamlines nose gives you a higher precision when you iron delicate outfits and therefore, you don’t have to worry much about the entire process even if you are a newbie.
- Embedded with linished heritage coating at the base
- Build quality is pretty tough
- Water tank capacity is good enough to iron 20-30 clothes at once
- Lightweight and handy to be taken along on travel and business trips
- Easy and convenient spray function to moisten the fabric before steaming.
Maharaja Whiteline Aquao 1300-Watt Steam Iron promises to give profession results at home when it comes to ironing, and remains true to its promise. What is impressive about the iron box is that it comes with a coating of non-stick material at the soleplate making it easy to run over expensive and delicate fibers without any hassle.
Not many Iron Boxes gives you a steam boost of 40 gm but this one does and therefore one can truly trust this product when it comes to professional crease removal from the clothes. Who wants to save time and yet have professionally ironed clothes without any hassle? If you’re looking for an Iron Box that does the same then you can truly go along with this iron box since it is one of the best selling products in its range.
With variable steam settings, this Iron Box gives you utter convenience to adjust the heating as per your convenience. Say, for example, if you are planning to iron a delicate outfit with embellishments, you would want minimal heating yet précised output. Don’t worry; this Iron Box has a tank capacity of 170 mL which is sufficient enough for everyday household ironing purposes. With the vertical steam boost feature, you can run this Iron Box over a hanging fiber and remove the creases then and there without any hassle whatsoever.
- ISI Certifies and easy to operate at home
- Non stick coating at the base to protect delicate fiber
- Draws power of 1300 Watt making it suitable for easy and fast ironing at home
- Fine precision at the nose of the product to provide you with fine crease removal in absolutely no time
- Comes with 2 years manufacturer warranty.
Perfect for both dry and steam ironing, the Havells Sparkle 1250-Watt Steam Iron draws power of only 1250 watt and therefore is perfect to be used every day without any worries about huge electricity bill. With this iron box, you have more control options to choose from such as the dry/steam mode that you can switch between to serve your different ironing purposes.
The 15g per minute steam gives a vertical burst of steam enough to remove crease off your delicate fibers on the go. Who wants to spend hours and hours just on their laundries in a day? This iron box can be your life savior as it is extremely lightweight, easy to operate, and uses much lesser power than other iron boxes falling in the similar range.
The soleplate is also coated with non-stick material which makes sure that you do not damage your precious clothes while ironing them. Also, the overheat protection circuit embedded in the iron box makes sure that the base doesn’t receive more heat than feasible.
The base of the soleplate also consists of a couple of holes that simply does the job of heat distribution while making sure that the tip of the iron reaches every nooks and corner and removes the stubborn creases present everywhere on your apparel.
Forget the hustle of re-filling the tank of the iron box since this one comes with extremely sufficient tank capacity of 230 ml allowing you to conveniently steam enough of your weekly clothes without keep re-filling the tank.
- Adjustable temperature with the fabric selector knob
- Easy to operate with its soft grip handle
- Non stick coated soleplate at the bottom of the tank
- Sufficiently large tank to serve steam ironing purposes pretty conveniently.
Most Iron Boxes come with a small tank capacity which makes very inconvenient for a user to use even for everyday purposes. First, you’d have to fill the tank, heat it, allow it to cool down, and then re-fill which makes the overall ironing process a lot trickier and time consuming. Instead you can just get your hand on Philips GC1010 1200-Watt Steam Iron and see your ironing problems go away! Fortunately, the iron box comes with a tank capacity enough for everyday ironing purposes.
The sleek and handy design of the iron box allows you to simply run the machine over your clothes and that’s it – you’d see perfectly ironed clothes within a few minutes. The iron box also comes with an interesting feature called calc cleaning which basically removes the calc gunk out of the iron box on its own. A couple of times, the fiber of your clothes get accumulated inside the holes and might stick together due to overheating in order to form nasty gunk. However, you don’t have to worry about this at all since the iron box auto-ejects the calc on its own increasing the durability of the product.
With the trust of Phillips, the product comes with a 2 years manufacturer warranty and consumes very little power (1200 watt) so that you don’t have to worry about having to pay huge electricity bills.
Pro Tip: Make sure to wait a couple of minutes till the device gets heated enough to be working as a good steamer or else the water gets leaked.
- A fast and handy device with a linished coating at the soleplate of the iron box
- Continuous steam output up to 15g per minute
- Self cleaning mechanism with calc cleaning feature
The Morphy Richards Glide 1250-Watt Steam Iron is one of the most convenient, easy to use, and handy iron boxes. With this Iron Box, you get all the advanced safety mechanism to protect your clothes as well as yourself from ironing since an unattended iron box can raise its own temperature to the extreme high and further increase the damage. The iron box gets shut off automatically when left unattended for more than a couple of minutes.
Talking about the supreme design quality of the product, the iron box consists of 19 holes at the bottom of the soleplate to prevent overheating and also to uniformly distribute the heat all over the base of the box. You just need to set the temperature, and slightly glide the device over your clothes with crease and you will be good to go.
Apart from these many features, the iron box also goes along well with the factor of power consumption. Who wants to pay huge electricity bills every month end? Not you, right? With the Morphy Richards Glide 1250-Watt Steam Iron, you don’t have to worry about it since the product only draws a power of 1250 watt and gets operated at 230 volts. Bid your farewell to the nasty creases present at the difficult areas such as around the collar of a shirt, since this iron box comes with an ultra-fine tip which is precise enough to reach all nooks and nasty corners of your apparels.
- Comes with an extra large cord that is 360 degrees rotatable
- Sufficiently large water tank capacity of 300 mL
- Adjustable and variable steam options for different level of delicate ironing
- Vertical ironing is possible
- Fine water spray unit to moisten the fabric
With the trust of Bajaj, solid construction, and quick heating feature, the Bajaj Majesty MX 7 1200-Watt Steam Iron is surely one of the best options to go for when it comes to buying affordable iron boxes for daily ironing needs. The iron box is extremely light weighted so that your arm doesn’t get hurt even when you have a ton of un-ironed clothes to iron.
The iron box removes the creases of the fabric like a magic as it comes with cool body aesthetic and a non stick coating at the bottom. Often when an iron box gets over heated, it becomes tricky to hold it and run it over a creased fabric. However, the extremely useful cool body feature keeps the rest of the iron box body cool enough to be used conveniently over and over again.
The light unit at the handle of the device indicates a user when the iron box reaches its suitable temperature so that you can shut off the heat for a while and proceed with ironing of the clothes. With an extremely light weighted built and sufficiently large cord length, you get the supreme amount of convenience while using the iron box. Since the cord is 360 degrees rotatable, one doesn’t need to worry about creating tangles in the cord. Moreover, the vertical ironing feature lets you iron the apparels or long curtains with free hand moment.
- Requires minimal maintenance since the product comes with self cleaning facility
- Draws a power of 1200 watts
- Extremely user-friendly steam ironing with vertical ironing feature
- Cool body surface that protects your hand even when the device gets raised to a higher temperature
- Super fast heating makes the product time effective and convenient
Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron is no less than magic since it takes minimal power input and glides over delicate fiber clothes smoothly. Roughly speaking, an average person’s wardrobe is full of different apparels all with different sort of fibers that require a different level of temperature setting in order to work smoothly.
Good news! The Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron box comes with variable temperature settings that give you utter flexibility to set the temperature as per the delicacy of the fiber and proceed with the ironing process.
Nasty wrinkles that are hidden beneath the stubborn areas of cloth can be easily removed with easy to go steam ironing and this iron box gives you 12 grams of steam output which only means convenient steam ironing on the go. The water tank capacity is enough for everyday ironing purpose and therefore you don’t have to worry about re-filling the tank time and again. Moreover, with the self cleaning feature of the iron box, it is super easy to maintain the device as it keeps ejecting the gunk out of the box after every usage.
One of the most disturbing traits of a low quality iron box is that it comes with no coating at the base which makes the iron box stick to the clothes when it is set at a slightly higher temperature. The Bajaj Majesty MX 3 stands apart from others as it comes with a non-stick coating at the base that keeps your expensive clothes safe from accidental burns.
- Uniform steam distribution through 23 steam vents
- 360 degree swivel cord to rotate the iron box in all directions
- 150 ml water tank storage for steam ironing
- Vertical ironing with a water spray feature possible
Best Dry Iron in India
Here is the list of best stream Iron in India 2021
If you don’t use an Iron Box much frequently and are looking for best options in dry iron boxes, this one is definitely up for a grab. A tradition dry iron like the Philips HI114 1000-Watt Golden American Heritage Soleplate Dry Iron is much lighter in weight than the steam irons and therefore can be easily taken along on long travel vacations. Moreover, the light weightedness of the iron box makes sure that your arm stays rested even after you are done ironing a heap of clothes.
This 1000 watt iron box consumes much lesser power than the other iron boxes of similar niche, and so is affordable to use on a daily basis. If you are looking for a simple machine to just set the wrinkles of your garments straight, look no further since this iron box has multiple features to suit your needs. With a 2 years warranty, the iron box is very durable, easily maintainable, and is pretty convenient to use.
With the latest technology embedded in, the iron box with multiple groovy speed settings, quick heating mechanism, and long cord length, one couldn’t ask for more from this amazing iron box. Apart from this, the iron box also comes along with an American heritage soleplate at the bottom which takes care that the quick heating doesn’t damage the fiber when kept unattended for a little while.
Other features include:
- Non stick coated soleplate at the bottom of the iron box
- Thermostatic control to adjust the temperature automatically at the time of over-heating
- 360 degrees rotatable swivel cord that gives you full flexibility to operate the iron box in any direction
- Extremely travel friendly since the product has a light weight.
Easy to use and affordable in terms of power consumption, the Morphy Richards Inspira 1000-Watt Dry Iron is the talk of the town. With its ergonomical design, your hand won’t hurt when you are removing the wrinkles off your expensive clothing. Next time, when you have a pile of wrinkled clothes to iron, you can easily finish off your work in no time since the device comes with an incredibly fast heating mechanism. Also, with the non-stick coating at the base of the iron box, you don’t have to be extra careful while ironing your clothes.
The device is well suited for uniform tip to toe heating that makes it possible for you to reach all the difficult nooks and corners where nasty wrinkles are present. With the temperature setting knob, you have the privilege to set the heat according to your own need and iron different fibers at different temperatures.
The reviews of this product suggest that the product is extremely handy to carry along in a travel size bag and since it is light-weight, it won’t add up an enormous amount of weight when you go for air-travels. Cleaning this product is also very easy and quick which makes the maintenance minimal and the product lasts for years without any major damage whatsoever.
The sleek white design of the product makes it look classy and sophisticated which is again a win-win situation for you.
Other features of the product include:
- Adjustable thermostat control gives you an option to control the uniform heat settings
- Non stick fine coating at the base of the device
- Neon indicator for an over-heating safety indication
- Gets operated on 1000 watts and is affordable for daily usage
- Comes with a warranty of 2 years
One of the notable features of the Bajaj DX 7 1000-Watt Dry Iron is its gold plate coating which looks beautiful beneath the completely matt white device. Moreover, the coating doesn’t let your expensive outfits get damages due to any overheating accident. Another noteworthy feature of the product is the thermal fuse which is embedded along with the product. Basically, when the product gets overheated, the device gets shut off automatically and prevents any kind of damage possible to the clothes that you are ironing.
This dry iron also has a cool touch body which doesn’t let your hands burn even when you overheat the device accidently. Other safety mechanisms of the product keep the product safe from accidental damages. There also comes a knob along with the product which lets the user control the heat setting as per their needs. Suppose you have a delicate silk cloth to iron, you don’t want to overheat the device since silk is most sensitive to overheating. In such scenarios, you can simply adjust the heat to the minimum level in order to be careful with your delicate fibers.
The matt-white device gives a pleasant and aesthetic feel to the overall look of the product. Needless to say, the product is light weight and is easy to operate since it has a 360 degree rotatable swivel cord attached to it, giving you the full freedom to use the product in whatever direction you find feasible.
Other features include:
- Non-stick coated golden color sole plate
- Thermal fuse as a safety mechanism
- Super clean white matt finish of the product
- Double indication when the device gets over heated
- Adjustable knob to set the temperature as per the requirements
- 8 m long power cord
When it comes to dry irons, Usha is one brand you can keep your faith upon. The soleplate incorporated into this product is coated with one of the finest non-stick coating material that doesn’t let your fabric stick to the base even when you accidently set the temperature to high. The precisely pointed nose of the iron box makes it convenient for a user to reach difficult nooks and corners of a clothing piece. As the name suggests, the Usha EI 1602 1000-Watt Lightweight Dry Iron runs on power of 1000 watt making it absolutely perfect for everyday household usage.
“Easy” and “Quick Heating” are the two most interesting features out of many features of the iron box. Right after you plug the device in, you don’t have to keep on waiting for the iron box to get heated up. The base of the iron box takes absolutely no time to get uniformly heated after being plugged on for efficient ironing of clothes.
- Extremely lightweight with a compact design
- Runs on 1000 watts of power
- Adjustable knob to set the temperature
- The sole plate is coated with a non stick material
The Ergonomical and super-effective design of this product makes it one of the top selling dry iron boxes in India. Issued with a 2 years manufacturer’s warranty, the device is a savior when you a heap load of clothes to remove wrinkles from. With a matt glossy blue and white design of the product, one could totally sense aesthetic feels from it. At the base of the iron box, it comes with a high quality American heritage soleplate (non-stick coating) that prevents accidental burning of clothes.
The swivel cord attached to the device can be easily rotated in all 360 degrees direction to make it super convenient and flexible to use. The fabric selector knob is adjusted over the surface to change heat settings as per convenience. Moreover, the product comes with a cord winder that helps in easily storing the device without any hassle.
- Silver layered thermostats contacts for longer life
- Heavy soleplate for efficient yet high performance
- Button grove to protect the button from the damage caused by overheating
- LED indicator to indicate the sudden rise in heat.
How to choose the Best Iron in India (Dry Irons and Steam Irons)?
An Iron Box is one of the most used appliances in the house should be of extremely fine quality. Luckily, there are a huge variety of iron boxes (both steam and dry) available in the market, giving you utter flexibility to pick and choose. However, there should a couple of parameters that the iron box should match in order for you to make the best possible decision.
Choosing Perfect Dry Irons
For Dry Iron, make sure that you keep the following pointers in check:
- The iron box should consume lesser power
- The iron box should come along with an LED indicator that indicates with the device gets over heated
- The iron box should have long enough swivel cord, preferably the one that rotates in all 360 degrees direction.
- The iron box should be embedded with a quick heating mechanism for convenient usage
- The iron box should preferably be sleek and lightweight (travel friendly)
- The surface coating should be done using a non-stick coating material
- Preferably, the iron box should have a ThermoStat control option
- The iron box should consume minimal electricity even for household usages
Choosing Perfect Steam Irons
For steam iron, make sure that you keep a check on the following features:
- The iron box should come with a spray unit at the nose of the product in order to remove difficult creases from all nooks and corners
- The iron box should have enough water tank capacity so that you don’t have to keep refilling the tank when you have a pile of clothes to iron
- Vertical steaming option is a comfortable feature that helps you remove creases off a cloth when it is hanging
- The iron box should at least have a steam output of 15 gram per minute and above.
Best Iron Company in India
These are Best Clothes Iron Box manufacturer Company in India
- Morphy Richards
- Maharaja Whiteline
- Black & Decker
FAQs Related to Iron Box:
How to clean an iron box?
Don’t fret; you are not going to need exclusive appliances or stuff to clean your iron box. First of all, always make sure that you don’t start cleaning your iron box when it’s red hot for obvious reason. Allow the device to cool down when you plug it off. When the soleplate of the iron box is slightly warm, gently rub the surface using a microfiber cloth (damp). This would clean out the base of the device of any unwanted dirt or grime.
Optionally, you can make use of toothpaste and an old toothbrush to scrub the surface before cleaning everything off with lukewarm water.
How to use a steam iron?
Follow these steps:
- Fill the water reservoir of the iron box
- Lay the garment that you intend to iron
- Heat up the iron box and bring to a suitable temperature
- Iron one side
- Smooth out the other side by gliding the device over
- Spray the moisture if needed
- Hang the cloth after ironing to avoid any unnecessary wrinkle gathering
- Let it dry on its own
All off these irons are really amazing you can choose anyone but for best resuts, we recommend following
Best Steam Iron in India: Philips EasySpeed GC1903 1440-Watt Steam Iron
Best Dry Iron in India: Philips HI114 1000-Watt Dry Iron